You can check your IGNOU grade card by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of IGNOU, which is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the “Student Zone” tab on the homepage.
- Under the “Student Zone” tab, click on the “Results” option.
- On the results page, you will find various options such as term-end examination results, entrance examination results, etc.
- Select the “Term-End Exam Result” option.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your 9-digit enrollment number and select your program code.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your IGNOU grade card will appear on the screen.
- You can download and take a printout of your IGNOU grade card for future reference.
Note: The IGNOU grade card contains the marks obtained by a student in each subject of a particular program. It is advisable to check the official IGNOU website for the latest and detailed information regarding the grade card and other related matters.