Many college students are surprised if they are able to pursue a Master’s degree in Public Administration (MPA) from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) after completing their Bachelor of Arts (BA) in History and Political Science from Delhi University (DU). This article examines the eligibility standards and technique for making use of IGNOU’s MPA application after graduating from DU.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU’s MPA Program
IGNOU has specific eligibility criteria for admission to its MPA program. As consistent with the standards, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a diagnosed university with as a minimum 50% mixture marks.
So students who’ve completed their BA in History and Political Science from DU are eligible to use IGNOU’s MPA software, as long as they have scored the minimum percentage of their undergraduate application. The issue of specialization at the bachelor’s level does not count; only a mixture of 50% marks is required.
If you meet the eligibility standards, you can observe those steps to use for IGNOU’s MPA software after finishing BA from DU:
- Check the admission notification and application cut-off dates on IGNOU’s internet site and make certain you observe throughout the desired length.
- Visit IGNOU’s online admission portal and create an account. Fill in all the required academic and private details correctly.
- Select MPA as your software of choice and ‘Distance Learning’ as the mode of study.
- Upload scanned copies of your educational files, consisting of BA transcripts and certificates from DU.
- Make the desired utility rate charge through online modes.
- Submit the completed utility form and download a duplicate of your information.
- If selected, you may get confirmation of your admission from IGNOU via electronic mail or submit.
The admissions system is quite sincere. You ought to ensure you meet all of the necessities and publish the documents to avoid rejection of your utility.
Advantages of Pursuing MPA from IGNOU
Pursuing an MPA from IGNOU after your BA from DU has numerous benefits:
- IGNOU offers flexibility via distance mastering, allowing you to study from anywhere. You don’t want to relocate.
- The program curriculum covers a wide variety of areas in public administration and policy.
- You can keep operating full-time or part-time even while studying.
- The program is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and generically.
- The rate structure is reasonable in comparison to everyday grasp’s applications.
- Previous bachelor’s degree outcomes aren’t a constraint for admission at IGNOU.
By pursuing the program from IGNOU, you could benefit from the understanding and abilities needed for a successful career in public management.
To finish, students who have finished their BA in History and Political Science from DU are eligible to apply for IGNOU’s MPA software so long as they meet the minimum percentage requirement. The admission process is easy, and the benefits of distance learning from IGNOU make it a good alternative for operating experts or those looking for flexibility. The software gives brilliant study opportunities in various aspects of public administration and policy making. Overall, IGNOU’s MPA software is a fantastic preference for DU graduates seeking to similarly beautify their professional possibilities.
Each and every course in IGNOU has Assignments in it for which SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS for IGNOU students is available (solved assignments) which should be in IGNOU HANDWRITTEN ASSIGNMENT ( handwritten assignments ) format. Also for a few courses like Master’s Degree there are IGNOU PROJECT AND SYNOPSIS (project and synopsis) too.
TO KNOW MORE – Click Here