IGNOU BCOM course is a career-oriented Bachelor’s degree programme which is generally offered in the field of Accounting, Economics, Business law, Taxation, Insurance and Management. As we know now-a-days almost every company requires candidates with good accounting and business management skills. After completion of the study from this stream, many job opportunities are available in both public as well as private sector. This programme prepares you for career in accounting, financial management etc.
WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF IGNOU BCOM COURSE?
Students who have pursued their studies in stream of Bachelor of commerce, can make their future and pursue their career in various MNCS’S, reputed companies, organizations, agencies, academic institutions etc. The scope of BCOM is really vast and lucrative. Students can pursue various courses after B.com like Chartered accountant (CA), Company secretary (CS), Certified financial planner etc.
Few of the jobs available after the graduation from this course are listed below-
- Insurance agent
- Import export manager
- Stock broker
- Marketing manager
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT IGNOU BCOM COURSE.
Duration of degree— 3 years
Fees— Rs 11,400 Total course
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILTY FOR PURSUING IGNOU BCOM COURSE ?
IGNOU BCOM are officially provided by many universities and colleges. To pursue the same students must be eligible in these.
- Candidate must have completed Class XII th from a standard board/ college.
- There is no entrance test as such.
- There is no certain age for pursuing this programme.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF IGNOU BCOM COURSE ?
- Even learning alphabets was hard for us once, but we somehow managed to learn them and use them in our daily lives.
- That’s the reason how everything works, you study that on regular basis over and over again what you find hard, and get advice from someone else to understand the things in a better way.
- BCOM programme may be hard at some levels if don’t study it on a regular basis.
- But if you do, then make sure to keep your basics clear and try to understand the topics.
- IGNOU study material is very good and helpful and easily understandable.
WHAT ARE THE JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR IGNOU BCOM COURSE ?
IGNOU BCOM programme provide number of skills and specialist knowledge to start a career in multinational companies.
Private sector— The job opportunities in private sectors availability is at very high percentage. The scope of B.COM is very important and diverse in the private sector jobs. The salary package of annual of fresh graduates is INR 3,50000
Below are listed job posts that fresh graduates can pursue.
Job roles AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY
- Virtual relationship manager INR 350,000-600000
- Sales executive INR 400000-700000
- Relationship manager INR 250000-500000
- Manager INR 600000-1000000
- Process analyst INR 400000-800000
Government sector—The B.com programme is a very excellent path for the candidates in public sector as well. There are number of government job opportunities after completing the programme. The
Below are the job opportunities for B.com graduates.
JOB ROLES AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY
- IBPS PO INR 420,000 LPA
- RBI officer INR 504000 LPA
- SBI PO INR 500000 LPA
- SBI clerk INR 350000 LPA
- UPSC/SSC exams INR 380000 LPA
B.com graduates may get attractive jobs opportunities outside India as well in various international destinations. Countries like Australia/ Canada/ U.K/ Ireland / New Zealand have more demand for this profession.
Check-out Our Student Support Services:-
- To visit IGNOU website – ignou.ac.in
- To know more visit ignougalaxy.in
- WhatsApp Us at 7745913167
- To Order Ready to Submit IGNOU Handwritten Assignments [Courier Home-Delivery] – Click Here.
- To Order 100% Approval Guaranteed Customized Project & Synopsis Click Here
- To Order Assignments Solutions PDF Click Here.