Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of the most important open universities in the world, imparting numerous undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, and doctoral programs in a distance getting-to-know mode. With bendy policies, IGNOU ambitions to grow the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) in better schooling by reaching out to massive segments of the population, particularly deprived companies living in far-flung and rural areas. A commonplace query that arises amongst potential freshmen is – can one pursue instructional packages simultaneously from IGNOU?
What are the IGNOU norms on concurrent enrollment?
In line with IGNOU norms, a pupil can pursue up to a few applications concurrently. However, there are certain conditions relevant:
- The maximum period and total credit you can sign in for can’t exceed the prescribed limit. For postgraduate applications, it’s normally 36 credits according to year.
- Students need to pay the overall fee for every program in line with existing norms. No rate concessions are to be had for the ones enrolled in a couple of programs.
- The examination timetable may additionally conflict among exclusive programs. In such cases, the college no longer makes special preparations or modifications.
- Ultra-specialised packages just like the MCA have regulations on concurrent enrollments. Students have to check precise regulations for the publications they need to pursue.
In a nutshell, people who can commit adequate time and effort can pursue concurrent enrollment. But they ought to personally ensure norm compliance and agenda management.
Which PG guides allow concurrent degree enrollment?
Many postgraduate diploma guides at IGNOU allow newcomers to simultaneously sign up and pursue relevant diploma applications. Some commonplace examples encompass:
- Master’s in Computer Applications (MCA) Post Graduate Diploma in e-Learning (PGDEL)
- Master of Arts (MA) in Gandhi and Peace Studies Diploma in Peace Studies (DPS)
- Master of Arts (MA) in Psychology Post Graduate Diploma in Counseling and Family Therapy (PGDCFT)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) Diploma in Financial Markets (DFM)
So students eager to specialize further within the area in their PG degree can choose such lateral enrollments.
How to enroll and manage lecturers for concurrent programs?
Here are some tips on the way to correctly join in and control educational applications together:
Check eligibility norms before making use of two packages simultaneously. Also, verify if the packages permit concurrent enrollment.
Submit separate software forms and sign up for each package while making sure you have original assisting files.
Make separate price payments as relevant. Remember, no rate concessions for the ones taking concurrent enrollment at IGNOU.
Carefully lay out an educational plan factoring in undertaking closing dates, examination dates, and dissertation/challenge timelines throughout each program.
Allocate separate time for studying direct material, referencing supplementary resources, working on assignments, etc. For each application.
Leverage flexibility in venture submissions and time required for software of entirety. But keep away from overstrain or pressure with tight schedules.
Keep tune of exam timetables and application procedures which may be exceptional. Report clashes, if any.
Prepare dedicatedly for each software without attempting to join research for tests.
Maintain separate documents/notes and tune development for every program.
Keep programs take a look at substances, assignments, mission reports, and facts files systematically filed.
The key is making plans well, reading diligently, and allowing some buffer time to stabilize concurrent instructional duties. Utilize the academic flexibility and self-studying possibilities IGNOU offers through more than one enrollment. With cognizance and time control, pursuing two programs may be worthwhile for self-development.
Each and every course in IGNOU has Assignments in it for which SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS for IGNOU students is available (solved assignments) which should be in IGNOU HANDWRITTEN ASSIGNMENT ( handwritten assignments ) format. Also for a few courses like Master’s Degree there are IGNOU PROJECT AND SYNOPSIS (project and synopsis) too.
TO KNOW MORE – Click Here