Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) gives its college students the power to register for additional courses even after filing the examination for a specific session. This provision allows IGNOU newcomers to enlarge their academic horizons with the aid of choosing greater topics according to their convenience. Here is a detailed guide on a way to register for extra guides after filling out the exam form with IGNOU.
The Examination Process at IGNOU
Before knowing how to use the re-registration system, it’s crucial to recognize how the examination gadget works at IGNOU. The university follows a semester system where examinations are held twice a year, in June and December. Students should fill out the exam form online before appearing for the term-cease tests.
The exam structure calls for college students to provide information about the courses they wish to take the examination for in that consultation. Based on this, IGNOU generates the hall price tag and makes preparations for the exam. So generally, the publications stuffed within the examination form are the ones students can take the exam for.
Provision for Adding Extra Courses
However, IGNOU understands that students may also later recognize the need to take assessments for more subjects. Hence, students can fill out and publish the examination form once more to include additional publications, even if they have already registered for that consultation. This facility is applicable to both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The re-registration process
Here are the steps to follow for adding publications after filing the IGNOU exam form:
- Visit the legitimate IGNOU website and log in to the student portal using your credentials.
- Click on the ‘Examination Form’ choice and select the applicable session.
- The publications formerly selected while filling out the examination form might be seen. Click on ‘Add More Courses’ to consist of new subjects.
- Select the extra guides you want to take the exam for from the list of your enrolled subjects.
- Tick the statement and publish the form.
- The exam form will be up-to-date with the newly introduced guides.
- Download the revised corridor ticket containing details of all subjects decided on.
When applying for additional courses, students should recall that:
- There isn’t any limit to the wide variety of additional subjects that can be delivered. All enrolled courses can be chosen.
- The re-registration is best allowed as soon as possible, in keeping with consultation. Use the provision judiciously.
- There is no trade within the exam charges already paid. Only the past-due rate amount (if relevant) needs to be paid.
- Re-registration has to be completed earlier than the deadline designated by IGNOU for that session.
- Exams can be taken for topics that have been decided on inside the very last updated examination form.
The option to publish the exam form once more and encompass new courses offers IGNOU freshmen the power to customize their concern basket as consistent with their needs. However, college students ought to carefully pick out the extra subjects within the stipulated time frame. Planning the course agenda judiciously from the start can limit the desire for last-minute changes. But this provision equips students to make changes if required and seem for assessments in greater topics, improving their mastery of IGNOU.
Each and every course in IGNOU has Assignments in it for which SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS for IGNOU students is available (solved assignments) which should be in IGNOU HANDWRITTEN ASSIGNMENT ( handwritten assignments ) format. Also for a few courses like Master’s Degree there are IGNOU PROJECT AND SYNOPSIS (project and synopsis) too.
TO KNOW MORE – Click Here