The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers a Master of Social Work in Community and Development Counseling (MSW-CADC) program. This distance-mastering application aims to provide students with the expertise and capabilities required to work as network counselors and improvement professionals.
About the IGNOU MSW-CADC Program
The IGNOU MSW-CADC software is a 2–12-month distance learning program divided into 4 semesters. The software covers key topics in social work and community improvement such as social coverage, community agency, counseling talents, development of verbal exchange, participation and governance, and research techniques.
Some key features of this system encompass:
- Flexible look-at options permit students to take a look at their very own pace.
- Printed direction materials and online resources and guides
- Practical training through discipline paintings and rural camps
- Eligibility for a Postgraduate Diploma after successful completion of the entirety of two semesters
The application makes use of a credit-based gadget, with every route protecting a certain credit price. Students have to earn 96 credits over the four semesters to finish this system.
To be eligible for the IGNOU MSW-CADC program, applicants should fulfill the following standards:
- Bachelor’s diploma in any subject from an identified college
- Minimum 50% combination marks (45% for reserved classes)
- Candidates with 2 years of labor experience are favored.
Admissions to the IGNOU MSW-CADC software are provided twice a year: in January and July sessions. The admissions system includes the following steps:
- Apply online or offline by filling out the admissions form.
- Upload scans of the required documents.
- Pay this system price.
- Receipt of the confirmation letter and application guide from IGNOU
- The overall application rate is about Rs. 16,500, which can be paid semester-sensible.
The IGNOU MSW-CADC program contains 96 credits divided into four semesters:
- Social Work Profession and Social Policy
- Community Organization Management
- Counseling: Theory and Practice
- Concurrent field work
- Social Development: Concept, Theory, and Practice
- Participatory Methods of Training and Capacity Building
- Counseling: Working with Individuals and Groups
- Concurrent field work
- Development Communication
- Social action and social movements
- Counseling: Families and Special Areas
- Rural Development
- Block Placement
- Participation, Governance, and Development
- Research Methods in Social Work
- Viva Voce
The IGNOU MSW-CADC application equips graduates for a variety of careers in community work, rural improvement, and counseling, which include:
- Community counselor
- Development officer
- Program Coordinator
- Capacity-building trainer
- Rural social worker
- NGO expert
Students can locate employment in government groups, NGOs, community-based corporations, corporate CSR divisions, global development groups, etc. Graduates can also pursue higher-level research.
The IGNOU MSW-CADC distance learning software presents a first-rate opportunity for college students to construct a career in network improvement and counseling. With its sensible cognizance and flexibility, the program can benefit each sparkling graduate as well as running specialists looking to improve their abilities in this discipline. The program curriculum covers all key aspects, equipping learners with the important know-how and real international talents required to make a significant impact as community counselors and development professionals.
Each and every course in IGNOU has Assignments in it for which SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS for IGNOU students is available (solved assignments) which should be in IGNOU HANDWRITTEN ASSIGNMENT ( handwritten assignments ) format. Also for a few courses like Master’s Degree there are IGNOU PROJECT AND SYNOPSIS (project and synopsis) too.
TO KNOW MORE – Click Here